This workshop is for:
- People asking: How can I follow Jesus’ plan for my life, in this time and place?
- Parents who want to help their children live their faith and recognize their charism (spiritual gifts).
- People in transition who might be changing jobs, adjust to an empty nest, returning to the workplace, or entering retirement.
- New or returning Catholics wanting to explore what it means to live their faith fully as an adult.
During the Called & Gifted workshop you will take the Catholic Spiritual Gifts Inventory. You will learn:
- The critical role of charisms in the life and service of other lay Catholics and in the life of the parish or Christian community.
- The signs and characteristics of 24 common charisms.
- How discerning and using your charisms can change your life and the life of others, your parish, and the world.
This workshop will end at 4:00 PM. For more information, contact Jackie Rosalez at the St. Martha parish office at 517-349-1763 or firstname.lastname@example.org. To register for the course, click on the registration link at the top of this page.